It's a sad time right now in Hampstead #7. We're loosing the blonde, crazy faced chick in the middle. Natalie's leaving us on Wednesday. Then! she really leaves us June 1 to serve an 18-month mission in Tokyo, Japan. {We think, because currently, there are no missionaries in Tokyo} I really don't think I could have roomed with greater girls. These are my homegirls and my angels fo sho. None of us leave without saying either, "Bye AngelGirl!" or "SeeYa HomeGirl!" They've really embraced their inner Southernality. Everybody's got it, you've just gotta find the right person to bring it out in you. Lucky for them, they had me! But, in all seriousness, lucky for me, I had them.
Natalie's got the artistic skin. She made me a K pancake. You can go ahead and sip on your haterade now, I know your jealous. It's times like this one that I will miss the most when we all go our seperate ways. However, I did promise NatAttack to be her roomie when she got back, IF I wasn't married. Ha!
And in these pictures, we're missing Louisa. So you can't really get the full effect of how great Hampstead Apartment 7 is, but at least your getting a glimpse.
No comments:
Post a Comment