Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 Reasons I Heart Nexus

Share it Please
I started working at Nexus Pain Care March 7. My official job title is: Operator/Scanner. I scan in all the billing, answer the phones, and scan in patient paperwork. I know what you're thinking, I've found my dream job. I get to stare at a computer screen for 8 hours, I sit in a chair for 8 hours, and I get to talk to unhappy people for half of the day. It's pure bliss, let me tell you. But honestly, if you really wanna know why I love my job, let me count the ways...

1. Old People. I love old people. Most of them smile, compliment my accent, my blue eyes, and then on my good days, I get asked out for Friday night. They can smell funny at times, but their sweet little personality makes up for it.

2. My co-workers. Let me give you some examples:
-"I don't eat raisins because I feel like I'm eating old people." -NR
- I teach them How to Dougie.
- Most of them have Bieber Fever. (you know they are good people if they are
beliebers)
- "What rhymes with Lexi?...Oh! Nevermind!" AB

3. I now know what an official creeper is.

4. dough.green.dinero.mulah.money.paper.

5. I lost all of my awkwardness...on the phone.

6. Nexus has made me come to appreciate my southern accent.

7. Psssew.Whipawoo.Cockcockaw.

8. SCRUBS.

9. Spinny/Rolling Chairs.

10. Throwing paperclips. (I may or may not have hit a patient once...)

Yesterday, December 14, was my last day there. I'm moving back home for a while, and seeing that North Carolina is across the country, I thought it would make it a little difficult to get to work every morning. I really am gonna miss this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow Us

Follow The Author