As most of you know, I moved to Utah about a month ago. And, for those of you who found out after the fact, let's just say I lack confidence when it comes to "Goodbyes". I do apologize for that. I hope no hearts were broken. What am I talking about? Of course hearts were broken, I mean, we are talking about me here. Only kidding, dear friends, only kidding.
I've always had these "big girl pants", and for the most part, they've always seemed to fit, But 2 years ago, they were like 5 sizes too big. You see, what had happened was, I tried to grow up a little too fast. It was quite a sad time, but it gave me 2 years to grow-mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. So, when the opportunity arose for me to try leaving home again, I jumped on it. It's been the best decision I've ever made.
I was scared. I've been homesick. And, yes, it's been hard. But, I know if I have faith, that my Heavenly Father will take care of all my worries. I love my life right now. I could not be happier.
So, this experience brings me to the wonderful world of blogging. It won't always be exciting, but it will give you all the important details of my life. I hope you all enjoy it. Peace and Blessings. Peace and Blessings. <3>
I've always had these "big girl pants", and for the most part, they've always seemed to fit, But 2 years ago, they were like 5 sizes too big. You see, what had happened was, I tried to grow up a little too fast. It was quite a sad time, but it gave me 2 years to grow-mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. So, when the opportunity arose for me to try leaving home again, I jumped on it. It's been the best decision I've ever made.
I was scared. I've been homesick. And, yes, it's been hard. But, I know if I have faith, that my Heavenly Father will take care of all my worries. I love my life right now. I could not be happier.
So, this experience brings me to the wonderful world of blogging. It won't always be exciting, but it will give you all the important details of my life. I hope you all enjoy it. Peace and Blessings. Peace and Blessings. <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment