Friday, October 14, 2011

"Err-Errbody Get Used To Greatness!"

Share it Please
Every Sunday we have Ward Prayer. During Ward Prayer an apartment introduces themselves, prepare a spiritual thought, and then we close the night with a prayer. On a Sunday in September Hampstead 4 was asked to introduce themselves. Ward Prayer will never be the same.

Click on the Link to see the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chwy2oU3Two

Here are the Lyrics...

All:
We're Hampstead 4 and we aint a bore. So diddybop in we got an open door. The motto of our apartment goes something like this... err-errbody get used to greatness.

Amber:
I'll start I'm Amber, I'm dating my Mike Asay
And in a few weeks he'll be my fiance.
I'm from California, I worked for disney
I was also a member of Noteworthy.
I study graphic design at BYU
I decorated our apartment and they say,"Thank You!"

Marybeth:
Marymarymarymarymarymarybeth.
It's all one word, it's all one breath.
All my homies are from Orem and I'm here to represent
I save lives at the hospital just call me Clark Kent.
As you can see from my stance I do Ballet.
But I turn in my Tu-Tu on Triathalon day.
***-***-***2
if you didn't get my digits shame on you.

Kaitlin:
What up yall it's ya girl Kaitlin J.
I got a smile that can brighten up anyone's day.
When I read books I like to wear my snuggie
But don't be alarmed when I teach you how to Dougie.
My home is in North Carolina,
And you best believe there aint no place fin-a
I hear the South is a pretty friendly place,
And you should be able to tell when you look up at this face!

Heather:
Ello my name is Heather Hansen
I go in and out of a British Accent.
I go to BYU and I study family life,
And the answer is Yes...I'ma be a great WIFE.
Washington State is where I claim home,
Yeah the great Northwest will get me in the zone.
I like Country Music but I dance HIP HOP
I could show y'all now, but this is where we stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow Us

Follow The Author