It was so much fun. It reminded me of the times my dad would take me to the Carolina basketball games. I didn't realize how much I had missed that rush. It still can't really compare. There is just something about walking into the Dean Dome and becoming part of that Carolina Blue. Honestly, there is nothing like it. But, I did fall in love with BYU basketball. And, THE Jimmer. Where has this kid been my whole life?
And for all of those who love the "Kaitlin Moments" I have one for you. There was a kid holding a sign that said, "Noah brought them 2 by 2. Jimmer brings them 3 by 3." I turned to Jared and said, "Who's Noah?" He looked at me like I was the dumbest person on the planet. His response, "I don't know Kaitlin, maybe the Prophet Noah." Yes. I did ask that question. Yes. I felt dumb for the rest of the day. But! Let me explain myself. We were at a basketball game, and a regular shot is 2 points right? RIGHT! So, I thought Noah was a previous basketball player who made of his 2 point shots. There. You. Go. Y'all can stop laughing...NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment